Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 06 and Oct 10. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping With Code At Checkout.
ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a contemporary twist. Made of the highest quality solid fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts for a very long time.
- Certified by Uniform Plumbing Code (cUPC)
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping.
- Can be installed via Under Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs. Furthermore , minor imperfections may appear. These are not defects; this is what makes each sink uniquely its own. Defective sinks will not pass our quality control inspection and would be recycled into a new sink at the factory.
- Wall Thickness : 3/4"
- 3 1/2" Rear Center drain.
- Thermal Shock (very hot or very cold water) has no effect whatsoever on the sink. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
- This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/4"
- It is required to support the sink from beneath regardless of how it is installed. This ensures that the entire weight of the sink is properly supported.