Estimated Arrival: Between May 18 and May 22. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping With Code At Checkout.
Add instant style and classic charm to your bathroom with the clean, timeless design of our Fresca Manchester 48” Traditional Double Sink Bathroom Vanity. This beautifully constructed vanity features solid wood doors that open to reveal two roomy compartments for organizing products of varying sizes and keeping all of your bathroom essentials within reach. Soft close hinges ensure the doors close silently and effortlessly every time. Open bottom shelves are ideal for storing towels and additional bath supplies. This traditional vanity has an elegant, painted Gray finish and brushed nickel handles. Gracing the top of the vanity is a lovely integrated white ceramic double sink and countertop which adds to its clean aesthetic. Designed for durability and style, each sink has a rounded basin and is equipped with an integrated overflow. The countertop has been pre-drilled to accommodate single hole faucets (included). P-traps, pop-up drains and installation hardware are also included. This stylish vanity comes with two matching Fresca Manchester 20” Traditional Bathroom Mirrors to complete the look. The solid wood mirrors have simple yet elegant frames and feature a painted Gray finish.
- Dimensions of Mirror (x2): 20"W x 30"H x 1"D
- Materials: Solid Wood Frame w/ MDF Panels, Quartz Stone Countertop w/ Backsplash, Ceramic Undermount Sinks w/ Overflow
- Single Hole Faucet Mounts (Faucets Shown In Picture May No Longer Be Available So Please Check Compatible Faucet List)
- 4 Soft Closing Doors
- Brushed Nickel Door Handles
- Included: Main Cabinet, Countertop, Sinks, Faucets, Mirrors, P-traps, Pop-Up Drains and Installation Hardware
Product Finish:Gray3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty - All Fresca products, with the exception of their faucets, carry a 3 year manufacturer's warranty, includes all bathroom vanities, sinks, storage/linen/medicine cabinets, mirrors, toilets, shower panels and bathroom accessories.